Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Starting Finals

I've just finished my last day of classes as a third year UVA student. I've finished all my big group projects, but I'm still attempting to push through the 3 final assignments and 2 more final exams I have in the upcoming week.

I keep getting distracted from my work, though, thinking about how great of a time I will be having in Bolivia this summer. I'm even more excited because I ended up getting two sources of funding for my time in Bolivia which leaves me with some extra spending money to travel throughout the country and experience the culture. I'm so thankful for the UVA Parents Committee Internship Grant and the Harold G. Leggett Scholarship for sponsoring my Bolivian summer. I know it's going to be wonderful.

Now back to my Communications Self-Assessment memo where I will be talking about my strengths and weaknesses with communication and how I would like to use these strengths during my internship this summer. FABULOUS!

1 comment: